Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do your invoices look like the dog ate them again? Free online invoicing!

I operate several small freelance businesses. Although generally, I can manage to write a half-way decent invoice using an excel spreadsheet, or at worst a word processor, at times I wonder what my clients think of the totally different invoices they get from the same person.
I also have had problems in the past when asked for a copy of an invoice, usually because the customer has lost it or needed it for a tax audit. In any case, I came across a site that solved all the problems I have with my invoicing and has organized my business invoicing needs. The best thing about it, well it is totally FREE!
You simply will be astounded by the site at: http://www.billingboss.com/home


BillingBoss is a free web based invoicing site for freelancers and small business owners
It enables you to easily create professional looking invoices, send them online and track everything in one place. You can add your PayPal or merchant account details, that enables your customers can pay online.
The site's informative and complete solution is shown on clean tabbed interface and all you invoices (past, due, outstanding, paid and draft) are completely organized. Additional features include reminders, reports and it even enables you to share data.
Some of the features include:
  • Create, send and organize your invoices online.
  • Keeps track of past, due, outstanding, paid draft invoices.
  • Lets you set email reminders.
  • Generate reports, and easily share data with your accountant.
  • The application is available in 14 different languages.
  • Clean tabbed interface.
 Give this a try. It really works, and you can't beat the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment