Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Next time you start to feel that Road Rage coming on...

If you drive on anywhere in a major metropolitan area, you have probably at least once felt like doing some damage to a driver who has acted in such a stupid or dangerous manner, that it endangered or threatened you or your passengers. Perhaps you need to get somewhere quickly and get stuck behind the s l o o w e s t  driver ever. Well, don't let it get to you. Now there is a healthy outlet for your pent-up anger or frustration. Yes, you can actually do something about it using your computer, or even your web-enabled phone, although I recommend you wait until you pull over or reach your destination, and not try this while driving.
Simply navigate to:http://www.zapatag.com/
I simply love this site. You can report all the dumb drivers, and what they did using their license plate to


identify them. I must admit I had to check on my own plate, actually more than one, just in case. I was relieved to find out that all the people I cut off, or whose parking spots I stole, had no idea this site existed.
In any case, you will really enjoy this site if you feel wronged while driving.
It even lets you post information using twitter!
Check it out. In the meantime, drive safe and remember to report all the fools you see driving worse than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment